Dear Little Book,
Sorry to neglect you so but I am so busy that I don't have time to keep a running account as I should. Got cards from Carol Lundgren and Mrs. Lundgren and a letter from June today. I have been mailing York magazine home every week. Now we have things pretty nice. I get up at 6:15, leave for work at 7:40. A bus or truck takes us in. We have to be to work at 8:30. I work for 5th Air Force. Service Command is in the office to but are going to move. Miss Betty Douglas is an obnoxious Russian but I am too ignorant to say more than that about her. Folks is a comical old warrant officer that has a lot of service overseas. As soon as Service Command leaves we should have a swell office. I worked all day yesterday and closed up. The OD took my keep and we had to climb over the wall this morning to let the Colonels in their offices. So long.
No comments:
Post a Comment