Funny how I look back and the things I wrote seem so silly that I wish I hadn't written them. Since my last writing a lot has happened. Service Command has moved from the office, leaving us lots of room. I am heaping Joe Gordon now as an understudy to Chief Clerk. Went before a preliminary OCS board of Captain Amato and Captain Johnson last week and on Monday 24 April I report to room 315 AMP and go before the final OCS board there. Rumors fly around but I'll sweat out the real happenings.
Have been going down to the Red Cross dances Wednesdays, Saturdays, and an occasional Sunday. No mail since March 30. Our new T/O is due to go through any day and it is about time. Am reading up on Army Administration forms. Days are beautiful, nights are really cold. Wearing long handles to sleep in.
No comments:
Post a Comment